Sunday 30 November 2014

A Wonderful Surprise

I was really lucky to be pulled out of the hat for a gift swap on Simple Living's blog.  Look what arrived yesterday!  It all came in a lovely Christmas red gift bag.  Thank you Simple Living :)
I am going to be really good and keep everything wrapped until the big day because we don't get many gifts nowadays and these will make the day really special...
 
 
 
This morning started off quite sunny but the light soon vanished so I have been struggling to try and finish my Christmas cards.  It's so difficult to match colours in artificial light so I had to stick with the ones that I already knew worked together.  I'll get there in the end.  Tomorrow I will tell you about my participation in the Streetbank Advent.  If you want to see what it's all about do check out Frugal Queen's blog.  That's where I found it.
 
Thanks ever so for popping in x
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention x Me neither I don't get that many gifts, I know what you mean about artificial light my big desk in our spare room is right near the window, but when it is dull and you need a light on its not the same, crafting is best done in natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have more will power than me, and couldn't have resisted opening them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx