Monday 22 December 2014

Loss Of Inspiration & Advent Update

Well the shortest day is over and we are motoring on to Spring!  Even though I know the worst of the weather is still to come, I feel more positive when the afternoons become lighter.  It can only get more cheerful :)

Just a quick update on the Advent gifts:

Day #20  Items donated to FB trolley

Day #21 Two brand new computer cables (still sealed) found in a drawer sent to CS

Day #22 I am running out of inspiration...... so all my loose change popped into Air Ambulance collection box

I have 2 more gifts to make but have no idea what they will be.  Perhaps a couple of handmade items to the charity shop? Help!




Thanks so much for popping in x

4 comments:

  1. I have rounded off my Reverse Advent by starting an Aran Cardigan for my friend Maggie, using the wool that I bought for myself, I love the soft blue and so does she. It is a complicated pattern but I hope to have it ready for the end of January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely thing to do. If it's the blue wool you showed in your blog photo I love it too!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of reverse Advent, I took loads of stuff to the charity shop the other day so I have sort of taken part all in one go :) It's that time of year when all the bedrooms are in use and you realise how much 'stuff' has been dumped in them over the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got rid of so much stuff when we moved 5 years ago that I have much less clutter than before but don't you always find there's one room that stuff gets dumped in 'just for the time being' ?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx