Friday 17 July 2015

Lovely Mail and a Keyring

It's so frustrating when you pay for something up front and the company fails to deliver. Last year I paid an annual subscription for WiFi access when staying on Caravan Club sites.  The last 3 days we spent in the Cotswolds we had access for just a couple of hours then the system failed... nothing for three whole days.  Now I can normally live without the internet but, on this occasion, I needed to keep an eye on some eBay listings.  It wasn't just me either, as a long queue formed at the site office asking for help with the same problem.  One woman was trying to do some work.  The system was still not working when we left yesterday.  Now, do I write to complain? Or do I accept that problems will inevitably occur?  What would you do?  I hate complaining but feel short changed.....

When we have been away I love coming home to a nice big pile of post, not junk you understand, but proper post.  I opened one envelope to find this.....


It was the refund for a 'Try Me Free' offer from Birds Eye which I wrote about a few weeks ago.  They refunded my money plus the postage which I didn't expect...£2.03.... :)  Well done BE!

In addition, I have been sent this voucher from Debenhams.  Now I don't suppose I will beat my 7p T. shirt purchase but this will be put to good use for something.....I'll let you know when I spend it....


                                    

OH decided he needed a new keyring so I left him in the shop to choose one and he came out with this one.....


He had no idea what the letters stood for, he thought it was a brand name! Men....now I'm LMAO!

I'll be back soon with a more interesting post, I promise :)

Thanks everso for popping in x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx