Thursday 26 November 2015

On MOT's and I'm a Celebrity...



My car passed it's MOT with flying colours, thankfully, so it only cost the £29 test fee and I got a complimentary wash and vac and a winter 'Health Check' too.  I decided to wait for it to be done and enjoyed over an hour relaxing on a comfy sofa, reading my kindle and sipping a free hot chocolate.  Simple pleasures ;)
Now my car has been checked and I know it's ready for winter, that's another item ticked off my list....

1* Christmas gifts bought and wrapped...check!
 
2* Car examined and MOT'd....check!
 
I now need to finish making my cards, write them and pop the necessary few in the December post.  I hand deliver as many as possible, partly to save on postage but also because some of my creations are quite thick (being 3D) and are a bit fragile to trust to the post.  Then my attentions will turn to food and stocking up the freezer in earnest in case we get bad weather.  I'm sure we wouldn't actually starve but I like to make sure!
 
Changing the subject completely, is anyone watching I'm a Celebrity...Get me Out of here? I don't know why but I find it strangely fascinating and can't drag myself away.  Last night I watched in fascinated horror as the argument unfolded between Lady C and the rest of the camp.  Is that woman for real? A lady she is definitely not! I know the contestants play to the camera but she spits venom whenever possible.  How horrible....
 
It's dark and dismal this morning but we need to take dear FiL shopping so I must get a wriggle on.
 
Have a good day everyone x
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I am addicted to I'm a Celeb at the moment, I liked Lady C at first, but not any more, she is stubborn and just plain nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love I'm a celeb & am completely addicted to it. I still like Lady C but I love seeing how the editing team focus on different aspects after the vote has gone live. Congrats on the MOT pass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Yes Please

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx