Thursday 10 May 2018

Exciting News!

We have had a really mixed bag of weather this week.  Saturday and Sunday were lovely. Monday was the hottest day so out came the shorts despite my horrible legs.  It was even too hot to sleep and yet next day it began to cool off and we have had rain, sun, more rain and now cool winds :/  the shorts have gone back into the drawer for now (thank goodness I heard you say...lol...)  I so envy Pam from A New Life In Wales who makes her own clothes.  She has some beautiful dresses.  Do you make your own clothes too?  Would I be better trying maxi dresses to cover my legs perhaps?

I have the monthly craft fair on Saturday so I'm hoping the weather will be dry so that more people might venture out.  My Featured Artist piece appeared in the local free directory this month and I'm quite excited to think it might boost my sales.  I still have a long way to go in my Stash to Cash challenge.  It seems to have stalled somewhat.  Fingers crossed for Saturday.....


There seems to be a new follower but I'm not sure who...could it be Barbara?  Welcome to you  anyway!

Well that's all for now.  Take care and thanks everso for popping in x

6 comments:

  1. Good luck at your sale, it’s a nice article about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely weekend that even I....who doesn't like summer....really enjoyed the warmth and brightness.
    My legs aren't very nice either so I like to wear lightweight trousers or maxi dresses/skirts and you can get some lovely patterns and fabrics.
    Hope the piece they did about you generates lots of sales.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sheila, and I'm glad it's not just me who dislikes the look of my legs! Perhaps a maxi dress is the way to go for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well at the sale. Hopefully the extra publicity will generate lots of extra sales. The warmer weather sadly has not reached us yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MM, I'm trying to waft some sun in your direction now... xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

It's OK.....

  Angie 💓 xx